Terms & Conditions
Free Logo Design Competition 15/01/2021 - 31/01/2021
1. The promoter is: ITK.media Ltd.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of ITK.Media Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/ITK.media The competition is only valid on Facebook
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will only be counted once.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31st January. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like our Facebook page and comment with why your business needs a new logo
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of extenuating circumstances Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: A free logo design worth £120 (maximum of 4 hours design time).
12. Winners will be chosen at random. Every entrant will receive a number and we will use a random number generator app to find the winning number.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner how they can claim their prize
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.